View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #162
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I thought I read that the transplanted lung itself was infected?
I'm and idiot for not reading the OP carefully, but yes, that seems to be correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Crazyhorse has passed away. He fought a very long and hard battle. He went in to get another lung transplant, since they messed up on the first set of lungs. Well this time these lungs came with a bacteria/fungus that attacked the incisions including where these lungs were attached to his body. It was something that could not be overcome.

He will be missed.
Pretty shitty deal. This would seem to indicate that it wasn't at all expected (though obviously a known possibility).
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.