Thread: Other Sports Boxing
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:51 AM   #15
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Tomorrows boxing match will shatter anything mma has EVER done. Probably 2 mma events combined.

While Boxing isnt what it used to be, its still a huge draw if the fighters are right.

I love MMA and i love Boxing, but ill take a good boxing match over a good MMA fight anyday. Tell me there is anything that was as good as the Mickey Ward/Aturo Gotti fights in MMA. I been watching pretty much since Day one of the UFC and i havent seen it. I seen some good matches, but nothing that even comes close to a good boxing match.

doesnt get much better then that right there.

Should watch Shogun/Rogerio, Shogun/Hendo, e Fedor/Minotauro for starters.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.