View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #48
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Tin Cup was pretty good. I would have probably really enjoyed it if I didn't despise golf. And I loved Wyatt Earp. Hell, I even liked Robin Hood.

The one movie he did that I truly, utterly hated was No Way Out, and that was primarily because of the ridiculous storm at sea scene where his character abandoned his post in the middle of a storm to rescue a crew member who would have never been on the weather decks during a storm in the first place. I saw that turd near the base when I was in the Navy and half the people in the theater got up and left right after that scene. The only reason I didn't was because I had a date with me.
heh, No Way Out.....havent seen that one in awhile, but remember it being pretty good with a nice twist ending.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.