View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #47
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Tin Cup was pretty good. I would have probably really enjoyed it if I didn't despise golf. And I loved Wyatt Earp. Hell, I even liked Robin Hood.

The one movie he did that I truly, utterly hated was No Way Out, and that was primarily because of the ridiculous storm at sea scene where his character abandoned his post in the middle of a storm to rescue a crew member who would have never been on the weather decks during a storm in the first place. I saw that turd near the base when I was in the Navy and half the people in the theater got up and left right after that scene. The only reason I didn't was because I had a date with me.
I'm with you on all that.

Honestly, I think his best performance was that Mr. Brooks deal. In my opinion, he was excellent in that role.

He's an odd duck, though. Did I ever tell you guys about the absolute fiasco that was his first country/western singing performance at the Grand Ol' Opry? Jesus wept that day, I tell you. And so did his band members.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.