View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #11
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I hated Avatar as well. Seems to me people liked it because of "Oooh!! Look at all the pretty colors!!"
I liked avatar because it was (to this point) the most immersive movie I've ever seen. That doesn't mean I think that it's the best or that it's my favorite, but there's not yet been another movie where I was more able to completely lose myself in the presentation. Part of that was visual and technological (I say technological because I don't get the same sense from at home as I did in IMAX 3-D) but part of that was the story. Slam on it all you want for being derivative (and frankly, you could argue that every story is derivative; yes, I've read my hero with 1000 faces - but that's another argument), but the fact that it was recognizable is part of what makes it so extremely easy to relate to.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote