Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #9595
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
If she makes you wait to get to know her first, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other guys she knows? Everyone has cheating potential, I guess you could use a first date to judge the level of that potential, but I don't think that is a good way to tell.

If things click during the date and you end up in the sack, why hold that against someone?
Totally. Lots of times I won't sleep with a girl at all because there is no click. If there's verbal, intellectual fireworks then the rest follows naturally.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.