Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:34 AM   #9592
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Because she hardly knows you. If she's willing to sleep with you when she hardly knows you, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other random men she hardly knows? I think, if a guy expects you to sleep with him on the first date, then that's all he wants.
If she makes you wait to get to know her first, what's to say she won't sleep/isn't sleeping with other guys she knows? Everyone has cheating potential, I guess you could use a first date to judge the level of that potential, but I don't think that is a good way to tell.

If things click during the date and you end up in the sack, why hold that against someone?
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.