View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:45 AM   #31297

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey View Post
Words escape me brother. I feel for you, I really do. I also feel for your wife being concerned you didn't take your meds. This is medicine people who are paid to know more about us than anyone, has prescribed for you. For a reason.

This isn't an easy fix. You got to talk to you doctor, you PO, or get a new doctor if possible. If you go off the meds, it has to be more of "scheduled" event to not take the meds and not just your decision. I would love nothing more than to know you are a happy, healthy, totally drug free person, but you've painted yourself into this corner, and it doesn't fix itself overnight, or at least there are very few case studies in your corner....

I also understand the thought that all the "professionals" don't always know everything either. However, a good day off the meds you are supposed to take, does not equal you not needing them. You need to swallow a pill of reality on that one bro. If you stop taking the meds you could have a few good days and then a really bad day, and that bad day could cost you more than you realize now.

small steps, one step at a time, one day at a time. Keep making the growths. And don't blame you wife, she's thinking about more than just the good day you had. She's worried about the bad day you could have relapsing without the medicine you've been prescribed.
Please listen to this advice.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.