View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 02:14 PM   #7660
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Remind us again where your new vacation home is?
It is almost Arkansas. I think I could hit a 3 wood to the border, well it would take several good hits.

I kid, I kid, I am going to be a full time resident in 3 years, but my loyalty will always be in Kansas. 16 years up here has not dampened it any, just like longer hasn't dampened your Mizzou loyalties.

Did you see this little nugget in KStater's article?

Quote:
The conference can increase their TV footprint, gaining a state with 6 million residents, while adding another patsy to the schedule. No BCS title hopeful team wants a schedule loaded with top 5 teams, and the SEC is no exception. The potential to add an easy conference win, while increasing the conference revenue, is a no-brainer.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.