View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:59 PM   #7648
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Yes he is, beyond any douchness wickedson or stewie have demonstrated.

But it is obvious there are more Mizzou fans on this board than KU/KState combined.

With that level of support, you would think they would have done something by now.
Oh c'mon.

I can recognize douchiness and can remain extremely objective in regards to it.

Nothing I've ever seen on this board compares to "You guys don't know shit about aviation..."

It's not like he even tried to correct any perceived misconceptions, he just seized on some minor point to call anyone that had discussed it a bunch of misinformed shitheads, made vague allusions to what he did know (didn't actually respond to anyone that called those allusions into question) then promptly bailed out of the thread. I can only surmise that an adult looked at his posts and sent him to timeout or something.

It's a spectacular display of dickbag.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.