View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #7583
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Yeah, that's not really a shady deal, bro. That's just a friend calling a friend for a favor. McConnel wants UoL in the Big12, he calls his friend to make a case for the school. Not sure how that translates to all you said, but then again, you guys are and have been huge ****ing drama queens about all of this.

As a fan, I want both UoL and WVU in the conference. I realize that might not be financially wise for the league, though, so I trust they will do what's best.
What?!?!?

A friend calling a friend for a favor? That's what I do when I ask my buddy to feed my dog when I'm late from work.

This was a United States Senator calling a former United States Senator and President of a major land-grant (state subsidized) University and asking him to leverage his position as President of said University to adversely impact a state of millions of people.

Did he have to ask to have someone killed in order for it to constitute a shady deal? What the hell is shady in your world?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.