View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 07:44 PM   #7508
Veteran

Look like we're not the only ones who realizes how kansas feels about mizzou leaving...
Quote:
By another Bama Fan
Quote:
By Bama Fan
Quote:
By Jayhawk Fan
Missouri has the least amount of Big 12 titles in all sports of any of the original 12 members of the conference. Missouri has never been to a final four, Missouri has never been to a BCS bowl game. Kansas has 13 final fours, 5 national championships, has been to and won a BCS bowl game, has a much larger athletic budget and is .500 against their rival in their rival's biggest sport. I'm not jealous of Missouri. I understand they have more people in their state which makes them more appealing. I'm happy to be in the Big 12 and don't want to go anywhere else. Missouri won't be living large in the SEC, they were a middling team in the Big 12 in most everything and a mid-level program in football. They will be in the bottom half of the SEC in football. They are the 2nd most popular college team in the 2nd biggest market in their own state now and will probably be 3rd after a move to the SEC when they don't play there anymore. I don't envy Missouri, I think they are making a stupid move for a few million more to be more of a whipping boy than they are now.
So why are you here, on an Alabama message board, trash talking them? It certainly comes across as jealousy. If you're happy with it, you shouldn't be here trying to tell us how bad they are and all that crap, you'd just stay on your board talking about how great the new Big 12 will be without A&M and Mizzou.
This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. He sounds butt hurt to me.
Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.