View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 02:56 PM   #5670
Integralist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I don't expect it to stay in the Sprint Center. I wonder if there is some sort of contract between the conference and the arena, though.
Yeah, don't know the specifics about that. I'm sure there are cancellation fees, but I don't know if the Big XII actually made reservations beyond next year. Announcing their intentions and finalizing deals can be two separate things.
HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.