View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #1545
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
TCU's average football attendance for the 2010 season was 42466
Yea, our stadium prior to expansion only held 44k. TCU is a small school and without a good schedule to draw in outsiders then we can't sell out. If every living alumni from TCU went to every game, we still can't sell out the stadium.

This year our attendance is going to be shit. I was going to buy season tickets until the Boise game was taken away from us and I know at least a half dozen of my friends were the same way. The next 2 seasons, we have decent home schedules so I guarantee that our attendance will improve (with that being said our stadium after renovation is only going to hold 48k.)
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.