View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #1318
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie007 View Post
I doubt it. Kansas barely turns a profit in football. I just looked up basketball and football revenue figures and KU is third to last in division 1 football profits. Revenue isn't all that much either.

If I was Pac 10, I'd want Oklahoma State over KU. Decent at football, Top 20 program in basketball. Throughout this I never thought of Oklahoma State as being the little brother of Oklahoma the same way K-State is to KU. OSU IMO is a legitimate school with a legitimate athletic program.
Yet Kansas has the 2nd largest endowment and the 2nd largest 3rd tier TV deal in the Big 12 behind Texas.

I wonder why that is??
Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.