View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #1313
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
It is less important, not irrelevant, and the PAC 12's options are extremely limited. If they had the guts to tell OU/UT to drop their little brothers, then they would absolutely want Texas, OU, KU, and MU
I doubt it. Kansas barely turns a profit in football. I just looked up basketball and football revenue figures and KU is third to last in division 1 football profits. Revenue isn't all that much either.

If I was Pac 10, I'd want Oklahoma State over KU. Decent at football, Top 20 program in basketball. Throughout this I never thought of Oklahoma State as being the little brother of Oklahoma the same way K-State is to KU. OSU IMO is a legitimate school with a legitimate athletic program.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.