View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #1311

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
It is less important, not irrelevant, and the PAC 12's options are extremely limited. If they had the guts to tell OU/UT to drop their little brothers, then they would absolutely want Texas, OU, KU, and MU
I think the 2nd part of your post is probably correct... although largely due to academics, not athletics. Kansas University fans are the only people in the entire world anywhere I've seen saying basketball has any relevance in any of this. I don't understand it, and my favorite college sports event is definitely March Madness. But it's just not realistic, I don't know why people think that. Even on ESPN the other day, Andy Katz said this is all about football, and he's their big basketball writer.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.