View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #1193
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I still like college hoops better than pro but I used to absolutely LOVE college hoops back when teams stayed together for 3 or 4 years. Ever since the revolving door of players started happening where it has lost continuity and a lot of appeal for me.

Has any of that affected how you view college bball?
I still love College hoops, but do not like the "one and done" players at all. Kansas had one last year in Josh Selby, good luck to him.

This is where I think the NBA is wrong, and NFL is right.

I much prefer to watch College Hoops than College Football, but that may be due to the fact that Kansas teams haven't had as much success as you would like to see in football.

The K-State run was fun, and the short KU run was fun. I went to a few WSU football games before they quit, eeewwwwwwwwww. But the Shocker BB games at the roundhouse rock!
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.