View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #840
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedson View Post
You do realize that the closest school to Missouri in the SEC is Arkansas right?

Ames, Lawrence, Manhattan are all closer.

The Oklahoma schools are all roughly the same distance from Columbia as Fayetteville is.

Traveling matters.

The problems with the Big 12 have been completely blown out of proportion.

The league has a real chance right now to become any stronger. Dan Beebe has one more shot to make this all right.
I swear....you have to be close to the worst in thinking things thru.

The UR (my) B**** 12 is in shambles....even if they (read OU and UT) keep it together long enough to find the best place for themselves. The PAC 12 decision was just the West Coast faction saying to UT, think about that LHN a little more and we can talk.

I wouldn't be surprised if the PAC 12 comes back after some secret talks with OU and says, you are welcome but your bigger, uglier stepsister has to stay home and clean out the castle.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.