View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #802
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
The Pac12 did NOT want OSU and TTech. Similarly, the SEC doesn't want to be responsible for "blowing up" the Big 12 (or whatever the hell it is). Whether or not that would happen by simply taking MU, the SEC isn't going to do it. I think MU is stuck in the Big 12 and it doesn't have that much to do with those in charge at MU (this time).
Yeah, I understand that. They probably didn't want UT's Longhorn Network either. What I'm saying is that you can't really say that the Pac12 rejected UT and OU without at the same time acknowledging that UT and OU rejected the Pac12 because it seems pretty likely that OU and UT were making demands that the Pac12 just wouldn't accept.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.