View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #305
Integralist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Research and local? Local what? . Please want us, please want us, please want us.

At this point, boys, all of the major three local schools are in some trouble.
I think what this poster was trying to say is that the State of Kansas (local) won't let the two schools be separated and the B1G wants to be associated with that billion dollar grant (research) going to KSU.

I don't know the guy, I imagine he is a KSU fan and looking for the KSU saves KU (and possibly MU) angle from conference oblivion. Apparently the grant is a huge animal research project, and since KSU has one of the top veterinarian colleges in the nation, they got the grant.
HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.