View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #301
Integralist

There was another rumor being floated on the KUSports thread, and maybe some of you K-Staties can weigh in on it, I'll pull it verbatim:

Quote:
I know I'm going to get blasted but here is the scoop as I've been told. B1G waiting to see what happens w/the B12...Not going to tip their hat. If the B12 emplodes, KU and KSU have spots. Why? Research and local. Been told by a Fed that directs the transition between Plum Island and NBAF that the B1G would take KSU and the $1 bill that goes w/them. The State & Fed knows this and won't let the two seperate and the State will intervene if any other scenario should happen. Another spot is always open to ND and the other will be decided between MU or ISU depending on what should happen.

I know Pac or Bust doesn't like this, but it will be a Bust. The B1G has been in contact w/KSU and there is already a plan in place to satisfy the acedemics over a period and the arangement that we go w/them. It's either ND, MU, or ISU that's going too. I understand that it isn't so, until it happens, but just want you to know that you heard it here first. Freakin' Awsome, but I do hope the B12 stays.
So, has anyone heard anything about that angle. If it is true, it could explain why MU has hardly made a peep about realignment, really ditto for KU and KSU as well. Of course, that same silence could be explained by an absolute helpless feeling as well!
HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.HolyHandgernade Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.