Thread: ChiefsPlanet The Plan
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 07:33 AM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redthat View Post
Why do we have a hard ****ing time believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing reasonable that we don't. I mean we **** up all the time right? But they do have a plan.... So lets just wait and see happens? I think some teams are going to murder us this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit. The defense will good, but the offense will suck balls.

Matt Cassel is just an average quarterback. Why? Because he is what he is, a game manager folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he is great in getting our team ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just Redthat and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing Redthat making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the backup qb spot.

The O-line will be a little questionable, Gaither will be solid IF he could return back to old form, Albert coming into his prime but needs to slide over to left guard. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's crazy for punching other people in the face, but he could stil be a reliable #2 option for the season.

We're going to be interesting this year. I can't wait.
fyp

RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.RedThat is not part of the Right 53.