Thread: ChiefsPlanet The Plan
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 07:18 AM   #33
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
we were in the same exact position as last year, we had the same exact thoughts and opinions at this exact time last year.

I'll wait till we're 6 games deep to make any predictions. We all know that we're never getting anywhere with Matt Cassel unless our defense turns into the 2000 Ravens defense or that Bucs defense. It's possible I guess with the talent we have, but I wouldn't bank on it.
No way everyone had us 4-5 games tops. Optimists were 8-8. I was told I was an idiot numerous times for saying I thought we could win 8 games 9 if we had a bit of luck. Some fans expect improvement to go 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 and the Chiefs jumped over that...
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.