Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 01:16 PM   #1768
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Jones/Rampage set for UFC 135 in September. I don't see Rampage having anything for Jones in this one. I really like Rampage and hate to see him get dominated like he probably is going to in this fight, just hopefully it isn't beatdown like Jones gave Rua and Hamill.
I dont see anyone out there who has anything for Jones, he's going to go on an unbeaten streak that could well best Silva's.

He's the kinda guy they should make an exception to the weight classes for, i'd bet anything he'd whip several heavyweights handily, no one out there even comes close to his athleticism & creativity, not even Silva IMO.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.