View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #1813
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Right. I guess it was your alter-ego that posted several times on this thread throughout the course of the day. But you didn't read anything in the meantime!

You are in good company, though. There are a vast, infinite multitude of an entire handful of people who go through life being victimized by miserable prickness!

And I think the only thing you can really count on is a fun-filled evening of flogging the bishop to pictures you took of other guys' girlfriends.
If I login to ChiefsPlanet a few times a week what are the odds of you being in some ridiculous fight because you are reeruned. Feel free to be honest. Reaches about my photography career don't count as an answer.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.