View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #1807
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
You're a little late to the party, Zackipoo. What's wrong, big guy, did the sudden absence of conflict ruin your evening?

My handful of loyal fanboys always seem to think they're representative of entire the BB. Yes, that's right. I've got into long drawn out pissing contests with everybody who ever posted here! How many regulars have come and gone over the years - several hundred? Perhaps over a thousand? Yes, that's right, I've battled them all!
You only ruin things for yourself. You couldn't have that effect on me. I do get a kick out of not being able to login to ChiefsPlanet without you bitching and carrying on with someone. You are like the resident cranky old woman of CP. You love being unhappy so much that you don't even know what to do with yourself or know how to do anything different.

Congrats on all of that.

"Wahhhh....this place isn't what it used to be. Bawww"
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.