View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 12:04 PM   #416
#RIPAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I hope people say nice things about me when I'm gone.
I'm sure they'll have a gathering in Springfield to commemorate your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanman64 View Post
Wow, didn't jump on here expecting to see this thread. I miss him everyday, in one way or another. His family is doing well, his oldest daughter is actually expecting her first born in 2 months or so. He will be the second of my dad's grand kids that will not get the chance to meet him. I am very happy and proud that he was able to meet my son boy before he passed away, he was one proud grandpa. Thanks for all the new and old kind words.

James
I never met your dad, but know that if someone left enough of an impact that well-after their passing people are still talking about him...then he was significant. It's awesome that your family is doing well and has so much to celebrate, even if you still go through times of profound grief. Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.