Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #418
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Eh Lesnar lost, and it wasn't pretty. It happens, people get their asses kicked. Never once did I ever say that couldn't happen, nor that Brock would never lose etc.

Personally I still think Fedor is overrated. I will continue to think that until he's man enough to go fight in the big boy league. Lesnar's boxing skills aren't great by anny means, but if he hits you, it's going to hurt because the man is just heavy handed. It would take Fedor to knock out Lesnar before he takes him to the ground. If Brock got Fedor on the ground, Brock would win.
not to pile on but i couldnt help but laugh at this post
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.