View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
Resident Glue Sniffer

local KC guy; had the 'country boy' comedy sealed up before the Larry the Cable guy BS; actually opened for the blue Collar comedy tour etc. I think he did his first he lived down the street from me and was good friends with my brother & family etc, so I'm biased. open mic night at like 16

strange hearing his 'act' compared to what he's like in rea life, but still good. Hard workin' dude.

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aDy36oHCmTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.