View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:23 PM   #793
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

That was nice. I liked the intensity for 80% of the game. The part where we let them get back to -12, not so much. In the post game, Frank said that during that stretch he sat on the bench and didn't make a sound because he wanted the guys on the floor to recognize the failures on their own and readjust without him telling them to do so.

He said, "How many of you guys heard me yelling in Columbia?" They all said they couldn't. He said, "Exactly. I want you guys overcome those stretches by yourselves, because there will be some road games where you will need to do so."

We haven't had a coach like him in years. I like the way these guys are gellin'. Let's hope it's not a fluke! I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop, like it always does for us State crowd, but right now, I think we are doing damn fine.

Also, I like our chances next Monday. Have we ever beat a number 1?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.