Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #8365
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs View Post
I think this one wants my nuts. Bad.
What I gather from her quotes are as follows.

1. Well you shouldn't be surprised, you're attractive. More strikingly, I like your profile. Indiana Jones and Star Wars are two of my favorite movies. - She thinks Harrison Ford is waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than you are.

2. You said you own an old car? Do you know how to fix it too? Like get your hands dirty and stuff? - She's prissy and will never get her hands dirty.

3. That's hot - Oh, God ...

4. I used to be 20 lbs heavier - Which means she will be again.

5. I returned back from the Peace Corps - I'm not touching that one other than to say you may want to change your name to Koonta Kentae.

6. Let me know if you want to hang out! - She wants you to take her to the mall and spend money on her.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.