Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #8363
I'll be back.

I think this one wants my nuts. Bad.

Quote:
Well you shouldn't be surprised, you're attractive. More strikingly, I like your profile. Indiana Jones and Star Wars are two of my favorite movies. You said you own an old car? Do you know how to fix it too? Like get your hands dirty and stuff? That's hot.

So when were you fat? :-) I used to be 20 lbs heavier, when I returned back from the Peace Corps I got a little crazy with food here. But that was over 2 years ago.

I live in the Heights area, but work real close to Spring. Let me know if you want to hang out!

Heather
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.