Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #7392
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
My husband argues that this is an impossibility. That guys cannot be friends with females without at some point either f-ing them, thinking about f-ing them, or thinking about how you wouldn't f them even if they asked you, which then would make her not be able to be friends with the guy.
This is true, I have a couple of girl friends that I have thought about ****ing.. But, never will.. I think it just goes towards if you want to be seen in public with her..

I think it boils down to perception, you can have an ugly male friend and get away with it for all sorts of reasons.. But if you have an ugly girl friend?? **** no, you will get questioned nonstop..

Generally your girl friends are attractive enough for you to date but you do not.. Of course the loophole in this is, if you do have a not attractive girl friend you only go out in public with other friends as in a group..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.