View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #211
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
If I even half-thought you were even close to sincere in this post I might humor you. You are defending a situation you know little about and trying to prove how tough you are in the process.

You are the guy who found the smallest, weakest kid and picked on him to make yourself feel tough. Little late for "I was the good guy" role.

What is to defend? He put up a light that breaks the law, I turned the other cheek and forked over $500 to avoid having to have him take it down or whatever and then decided to go to the city in efforts admittedly to sort of be a dick. And I still say a dick move on his part was deserving of such. But when it got to the point that it would involve police and such I didn't do it. You just wanted to sit here and take shots at me so you can show us all what a manly-man you are.

And I have found in my experience, guys that do that are usually the biggest pussy around. And usually the guy who everyone says is the real pussy (not pointing to myself) is the one who is more man than most if not all of us.

It doesn't take a man to talk tough, espeically on a message board. And it is always real easy to tell someone else what to do when you are in no way involved.

Now go pump your iron or Zach or whatever manly thing it is you do.
This isn't about me at all, and I'm not the one trying to make it about me. You're trying to deflect it towards me because you were in the wrong.

You are a coward, and that is fine. Cowardice, in and of itself, doesn't really have much impact on others.

The problem is that you are also passive-aggressive. You are the type of person who makes life more difficult for the achievers of the world. The little temper-tantrums that you, and people like you, throw cause messes that the rest of us have to clean up.

This guy put a light in his yard that may or may not be brighter than the city allows. I am betting that it's not based on the fact that nobody complained in 5 months, and that the city has not cited him.

In your mind, you built this up into something that it wasn't. You made him out to be some inconsiderate prick who couldn't give a rat's ass about anyone but himself. You tried to have him cited by the city, but you stopped because you didn't have the balls to sign the complaint. You discussed destroying his property by shooting out the light. You even wasted $500 planting a stupid tree to block the light.

You did just about everything short of acting like a normal human being and asking him to turn it off at night.

As soon as this guy realized that his light was bothering someone else, he agreed to turn it off. You still rail on this guy and call him an asshole. If this guy had put up something truly over the top, that would be one thing. I've seen the pictures, though. It's borderline at worst. I'll take your word for it that it was a nuisance, but it's not like this guy is some crazy motherfucker for putting that thing up in a civilized society.

It's crap like this that ties up the courts and wastes the public's money. You're the type of guy who would sue Burger King because you got a regular Coke instead of a Diet Coke.

You are the smallest, weakest kid. There's no doubt about that. I'm not picking on you, though. I'm holding a mirror up in front of you because you are sorely lacking self-awareness.

I'm the kind of guy who would stick up for the weakling when he was getting his ass kicked, but I'd let him know that these things happen when you remind the teacher that she forgot to assign homework. Maybe the dork doesn't deserve everything he gets, but there's usually an element of bringing it upon himself.

If that guy would have told you to go F yourself, I would completely defend you, but he didn't. He immediately turned it off at night. Give him a break and get a life.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.