View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #194
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I have a dog that barks sometimes. When he does I bring him in right away. I used to let him out every night about 9:15 and invariably he would bark at something. One weekend my neighbor knocked on my door. He explained to me that he went to bed at 9:00 on weeknights as he left for work at 6AM and hearing the dog bark at 9:15 was bothering him.

The neighbor was very apologetic for having to bring it up. I told him that I much preferred being told of the problem rather than having a neighbor upset with me over a small issue.

That was two years ago. I still don't let the dog out after 8:30. And it's really not a big deal.
And I told him I tried to do what I could to block the light before coming over and complaining. Which is probably why he has done what he has done. I asked him to keep it off until 10:00 or get a dimmer bulb, after I made an effort that would of maybe allowed me to not have to complain to him at all.

To each their own. I really would of rather my tree actually worked then he could keep his light the way he wants it.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.