View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #193
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ View Post
I have a dog that barks sometimes. When he does I bring him in right away. I used to let him out every night about 9:15 and invariably he would bark at something. One weekend my neighbor knocked on my door. He explained to me that he went to bed at 9:00 on weeknights as he left for work at 6AM and hearing the dog bark at 9:15 was bothering him.

The neighbor was very apologetic for having to bring it up. I told him that I much preferred being told of the problem rather than having a neighbor upset with me over a small issue.

That was two years ago. I still don't let the dog out after 8:30. And it's really not a big deal.
That neighbor of yours must be some sort of badass.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.