View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #185
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
You didn't buy that tree to keep everyone happy, and you know it. You bought that tree because you didn't have the tiny little bit of courage that it takes to knock on a neighbor's door and ask them to turn off the light at night.
Whatever dude. Yeah, I just bought it to buy it. Why should I go ask him to turn his light off if there was a way for both of us to have what we want?

Again, thanks for showing what a selfish, bad ass, prick you are.

Some people try to think of others. You are obviously worried about no one but you.

If this is the extent of your contribution to the thread, I thank you very little and wish you a good evening. I am sure you have some iron to pump or some other alpha male thing to do.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.