View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #178
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
What I am saying is... regardless of the straight line it has to your back yard? If it was as big of a nuisance as you seem to think it is...there is no way the people in front of you wouldn't feel the same way.
Who says they don't? You are just assuming they aren't pissed but not saying anything. And frankly, what do I care about them? I paid to live here, I have a right to not be blinded by their BS light they put in. Can't help it if they never said anything. Then again for all we know they are thanking me under their breath.

Also the houses that face them have their dining room and decks and bedroom in the back where the light does not hit them.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.