View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #171
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=188997

But can you see it is every bit as bright as the full moon
Let's round up a posse and kick his ass...or write him a letter. This can not stand.

The damned light is as bright as the full moon. I don't know how many of you have ever seen a full moon in Olathe, but let me tell you, if you aren't wearing sunblock you're in for the burn of your life.

I know I can't enjoy a few drinks on my deck on a night when the moon is out. It's like staring into the center of the sun.

We've got to make an example of this son of a bitch. Who does he think he is?

...wait...he did exactly what Petegz asked him? Well, he still shouldn't be dating white women. Let's burn a cross on his yard anyway.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.