View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #157
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
OOOHHHH you really told me..especially all the different names you called me......

No city code?

OOPS....idiot.

Now call me some more names..you pillowbiter

Yea, you really told me......
I'm pretty sure that my post said that there was a code against it, smart guy. I guess you must have gotten a testosterone rush coursing through your hulking 5'6" frame that caused you to overlook that part.

What I said was that your saying that it violates code doesn't necessarily mean that it does violate code. The evidence available seems to indicate that it doesn't. From what I've gathered, the light has been up for months. How many citations has he received? I would say that there is a decent chance that this guy can keep his light up as long as he wants.

If it was such a nuisance, someone should have reported it before now. Time is on his side at this point, but that doesn't matter because HE DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED HIM TO DO!

I hope he turns it back on. Passive-aggressive assholes like you are much worse neighbors than this guy could ever be.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.