View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #155
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
That doesn't make him an asshole. If you had asked him to turn it off at night and he refused, it would make him an asshole. I'm not convinced that it's against city code, either. There is a city code that regulates how bright a light can be, but I haven't seen any proof that this light necessarily violates the code. Just because you say that it does doesn't make it so. He hasn't been cited, and it sounds like the light has been up for months with no complaints from anyone but you.

Spending the $500 makes you an idiot, not an asshole. You make it sound like it was some act of benevolence on your part in order to save your dear neighbor a fine, but you hadn't even discussed the issue with him. It sounds like you spent $500 because you were too much of a pussy to have a man to man conversation with your neighbor on the mean streets of Olathe.

Just to avoid any further confusion:

Buying the $500 tree makes you an idiot.

Being afraid to have a simple talk with your neighbor makes you a pussy.

Still assuming the worst about a guy who, once he realized that his light was a nuisance, agreed to your request to turn it off at night makes you an asshole.

Crying about another poster telling you the truth in a thread that you started on the topic makes you a bitch.

I double-checked my math this time.

OOOHHHH you really told me..especially all the different names you called me......

No city code?

Quote:
6.06.045 Unlawful Outdoor Illumination.

(a) No person shall install, maintain and/or use an outdoor visible light or other source of illumination which is on private property and produces glare or direct illumination across a property line in a residential area of such intensity that it creates a nuisance or unreasonably interferes with the use or enjoyment of adjacent property.
(b) Outside lights must be made up of a light source and reflector so that, acting together, the light beam is controlled and not directed across a property line.

(c) This section shall not apply to street lights or lights installed, maintained and used in connection with the use and operation of any outdoor stadium; amphitheater or athletic field.

(d) Unlawful outdoor illumination as defined by this section shall be deemed to be a "nuisance" under this chapter and to effect legal relief persons directly affected may sign a complaint in Municipal Court. (Ord. 94-60 § 1, 1994.)
OOPS....idiot.

Now call me some more names..you pillowbiter

Yea, you really told me......

Yahm I am just doing it to be a prick cause I have nothing better to do than piss off my neighbors.

****ing idiot.

You don't live here, I do. So therefore I don't give a **** what you "think" about his light cause you don't know shit about what you are saying.

Last edited by petegz28; 01-10-2009 at 08:42 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.