Thread: Poop NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 10:14 PM   #155
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
Is there a place where we could perhaps backtrack to a place of less antagonism? I feel as if we are talking about parallel arguments here.
Actually, I was enjoying the antagonism.....that's why I brought up rap, you and my brother, Domer have butted heads over that enough that I thought it would get your goat.

Here are my 3 points of disagreement

1) You call the movie art. Art is interporetive, by nature. Therefore, if we don't like it, we don't like it. It is not a statement of our stupidity.

2) I have a natural distaste of people saying "If you don't agree with me, it must be because you are stupid or you just don't understand " It is arrogant, condescending and rude.

3) Back to the "reality" issue, perception is not always reality. Because YOUR senses tell you something....that doesn't make it true.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.