View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 12:49 PM   #2018
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, that's it, DoucheNozzle - I'm "scarred".

Dude, I've bagged so many chicks that I lost count around 300. Actresses, models, strippers and "normal" girls. I can assure you, NONE of them were as fugly as the "hot" chicks you've posted.

And FTR, I linked to one of my former GF's in a thread last year. A model who was in the Guns 'N Roses Video, "Since I Don't Have You".

And lastly, I'm not posting any pics of my family on this site.

But why do you care? All you need is a motorcycle to pick up a fatty, right?

Yea, but you're nothing but an arrogant dickbag....a fat one at that. And you have no life..and.....and....there's no way you can pick up chicks like that without a cool bike.

Or, so I hear.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.