View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:54 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
It's not directed towards guys. I have a few different reasons for the article, not the least of which is offering a different twist than what you see or read every day. But I write essentially in exchange for advertising and it's a marketing arm for my construction company.

So, if I tell a potential client that a new kitchen is going to make her happy and successful in her job she's going to think I'm feeding her a line of crap.

But if I tell her a new kitchen is going to make her happy, improve her marriage, make her kids more apt to become successful as adults - and here are the independent studies and research on the topic then maybe I sell a kitchen or two. I know these studies are available. I've seen them referenced in print and on TV more than once. I just can't find them now that I need them.
I was just givin ya hard time...

It actually sounds like a very cool idea.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.