Thread: The Lurker 500
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #243
Supporter

dtforever +3

You're all on the right track on the River Falls shower, but I'm holding out for the whole story....

Packfan was indeed asked by titus "Packfan, what is an H-back"...and he couldn't answer.

The Okoye 8x10 stiff was indeed a moment of conversation.

Bonus on the words about yourself.

Wecome to the light above the rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtforever View Post
I'll throw my hat in for a couple of these, but am too lazy to use the search function, so I will just go from memory:

If I am not mistaken, this had something to do with someone showering in the stall next to Danielle in the UWRF dorms during training camp. Can't remember who, and what the joke was, but I remember it being funny as hell.

The question was asked, and I didn't see an answer, about what position packfan was asked to describe, but never could. Answer: H-back.

And just to throw one out there myself: I am still waiting for my autographed Christian Okoye 8x10.

For the bonus point - Grew up in South Central....Kansas. Been a Chiefs fan forever. Now live in Lawrence. I get to a few games a year. The Chiefs won the superbowl 5 years before I was born, and I fear they will not win one until 5 years after I die, but oh well, I'm too old to change teams now.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.