Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:44 PM   #437
Supporter

We're still making purchases for our new home ... I thought we had money in the bank and I could start looking to see what format I want to purchase ... but, read the thread about laser/SED format and just may wait for a year and get better price and format... besides ... it's not likely the Chiefs will do anything for a year or 2 anyway.

I hear that about the new addition ... sounds like a great project ... will add value and enjoyment to your home .... now, you could advertize in your church about a mission project to help this needy pastor build an addition to his home so he can do better ministry & assure the men they will not have to travel too far from home for this mission trip.

Last edited by Manila-Chief; 01-31-2007 at 10:00 PM..
Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.Manila-Chief is not part of the Right 53.