Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #288
Supporter

Having sold floors for the past 25 years I can tell you that there is rarely an absolute right answer for the type of flooring each customer should buy. The room it's going in, kids/no kids, pets/no pets, budget, tastes in decor, DIY or professional installation, subfloor condition, local climate and a host of other issues.

The best advice I can give you is to look for a flooring dealer with a wide product selection and knowledgeable salespeople. Also, at least for the carpet, make sure professional installation is available, preferably not subcontracted.

Anyone buying floor coverings should feel free to PM me with questions. I'm not an installer but I'll gladly help with product info and estimating.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.