Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 09:24 AM   #195
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen
I might look into that stuff. Although it may take off the garage door paint. It's looking more and more like I'm going to have to repaint the whole door anyway. Uggh. I absofreakinlutely hate painting.
Use it sparingly, your garage door is probably powder coated which is a much tougher finish than spray paint. If it's not weathered and dull you should be able to get it off without too much harm. If it does dull the finish like Phobia warned, you might be able to shine it up with some car wax. Good luck.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.