View Single Post
Old 08-01-2001, 07:46 PM   #231
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Falstaff,

If you can do anything but write, in other words READ, I suggest you read ExtremeChiefs post and my post to Pearlman that directly proceds yours.

Both explain how the Chiefs name came to be, the fact you did not bother to research this shows your ignorance and laziness.

Troll before casting labels which you have done from you very first thread post I suggest you think about the type of reaction such petulance will engender.

Your style is sad and basically displays the head up the rectum style of those who think they are on a holy crusade (read; mission from God) with no stake in the issue and do so just to turn attention on themselves. It is pendantic, pathetic and perjorative for you to hold others up to inane and generalized ridicule.

Put simply I suggest you grow up!

Last edited by Logical; 08-01-2001 at 07:48 PM..
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.